Saturday 9 June 2018

Father's day gift ideas under £20



Father's day is fast approaching and I wanted to put together some ideas of gifts that won't break the bank - but will be useful or practical for years to come.

I'm pretty good at always remembering my husband but often put of my own dad or father-in-law will a week or so before (thank you Amazon!)

So, here's what's worked for us:



I adore Freddie The Kid's Etsy shop. We already have some of her prints in our home and the quality is impeccable. I love this print and I've not seen it before.



 

Okay, if your dad really does like socks try Matalan. They have 3 for 2 on lots of socks that are fun and means multiple kids can always choose a pair that they love each.


Okay, this power bank is just slightly over £20, but it's so practical, has amazing reviews, and would be so well used by the dad in your life who loves gadgets. 



I'm a second child so I find this card hilarious - though my parent's did go on to have six more kids so I don't know what that says!


This is a great gift if you have a handy dad. It's a multi-tool key ring. I love that it's practical, personal and shows you have faith in their DIY abilities! 

My husband has this beard trimmer and he loves it. Good quality and the ability to roll the dial to change the clip length. 


What dad doesn't worry? We all have a tendency to do it, especially about our children. My husband and I love this book. So much practical advice and great science-based studies. You could personalise it with a little note about how you're glad they care so much for you. 

I hope you've found something the dad in your life will love. I tried to cover lots of different personality types. Which is easy for me as my husband, dad and father-in-law are totally different personalities!

What would you add to this list?

1 comment:

  1. Alone we can do so much little; together we can do so much. Your dedication and service is appreciated. Fantastic blog post.
    My website Cooker Splashbacks

    ReplyDelete